Metrostav Norge AS is one of the members of Metrostav Group, the biggest construction company in the Czech Republic with almost 50 years of experience. Our construction market presence is characterized by a focus on transportation constructions and especially on tunnelling and other underground constructions. Thanks to our long experience in the field, we are seen to be a reliable entrepreneur and partner for the execution of construction projects. In the construction process, we use different tunnelling methods such as Drill&Blast, New Austrian Tunnelling Method, and TBM.
Since 2006, we have executed several successful projects in the Scandinavian countries, and since 2014, we have been focusing on Norway. Since the interest in our knowledge and our skilled workers is increasing, as well as our production capacity, we are searching for a hard-working and independent project manager as an addition to our team.
Company: Metrostav Norge AS
Place: All of Norway
Deadline for application: Apply as soon as possible
A site manager of a tunnelling project is responsible for the day-to-day management of the site, coordination, production, and communication with the workers and the client.
Work tasks of a site manager include, among other things, the following:
- responsibility for managing, planning and coordinating construction work
- ensuring the quality of the work and the usage of correct construction procedures
- establishment and maintenance of good relations with the client and with subcontractors
- close cooperation with the project team
- development and documenting of the project, financial aspects of the project
Are you interested in the tasks? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a site manager who:
- has several years of experience working as a site manager for tunnelling projects
- is organized and full of initiative
- has a sense for financial matters and work quality
- can identify challenges and deal with them in a calm manner
- is good at communicating with workers from other fields
- likes teamwork
- has good knowledge of spoken/written Norwegian
- is familiar with and understands Norwegian legal norms and regulations
- is flexible, likes challenges, and is independent
Become a part of our team and thrive in a dynamic, growing company!
We offer the following:
- opportunity to develop through dealing with professional challenges and interesting work tasks
- good salary and working conditions
- broad choice of courses and training programmes
- good work environment
- working with modern technologies
- working in an international company
- the language used within the company – English
Are you interested in the position and want to work with us? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.