- measuring website traffic and generating statistics relating to visitor traffic and behaviour on the website;
- functioning of the website.
Cookies are small files stored on your end device that store certain settings and data that you exchange with our site via your browser. In order to provide you with the best user experience on our website, we use these cookies on our website. They may include information directly about you, about your individual preferences or about the device you are using. The individual information contained in cookies helps us to provide you with a better experience on our website. We are not usually able to directly identify you using cookies and, as we respect your right to privacy, all types of cookies are disabled except those strictly necessary for the proper operation and use of our website. It is up to you whether you wish to use each type of cookie. You can give your consent to their use in the “Cookie settings” menu. For more information and to change the default cookie settings, click on the header of each cookie type. Blocking certain types of cookies may have a negative effect on your user experience of the website.
Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our site. This applies to the following domains www.metrostavdiz.cz.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. Necessary cookies help to make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website/application cannot function properly.
4. How do I prevent the collection of cookies?
You can change or withdraw your consent to the Cookie Statement on our website at any time. If you wish to change your cookie settings, please visit the “Cookie Settings” page at the footer of the website. If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
5. Cookies for targeting job offers
This type of cookie is used to track visitors across sites. The intention is to display job listings that are relevant and engaging to individual users and therefore more valuable to third party advertisers. Consent to the collection of cookie data for these purposes can be withdrawn at any time.
6. Retention period
Cookies are stored for the period of time indicated below for each type of cookie
7. To whom are cookies made available?
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Provider of Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Fresh Services, s.r.o., IČ: 28180208, se sídlem Nad Ostrovem 8, 147 00 Praha 4;
- Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- LinkedIn Corporation, Sunnyvale, USA
The above-mentioned platforms (processors) also handle cookies in accordance with their terms and conditions, which can be found in particular here:
8. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of cookies?
Please note that under the Regulation, you have the right to:
- request information from the controller about what personal data it processes about you or request a copy,
- request access to this data from the controller and have it updated or corrected, or restrict processing,
- request the controller to erase the personal data – the controller will erase the personal data if it does not conflict with applicable law and the controller’s legitimate interests,
- in the case of personal data processing on the basis of consent, to request the transfer of such data,
- object to the processing of personal data in the case of statistical cookies or cookies necessary for the functioning of the website,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies by changing the settings in the footer of the website,
- in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, to contact the controller or the Data Protection Office or the court.
9. Collected cookies
The administrator collects the following cookies on his website: